Friday 15 June 2012

In your Face!!..

I've been missing in action over the past couple of weeks, mostly due to the fact I've been helping some kick ass people down at the Fat Blast Academy strip some serious fat.

So whats new?

Well seen as you asked, I now have a subscribe button to my articles just here ------->
 Click it and get weekly Rants, Tips & Tricks from me on how to drop fat fast!

Ok that's my little promotion over...Wait hang on do you remember this?

Lianne dropped a dress size in JUST 19 days (Catch her blog of it here - http://fatblastacademy.wordpress.com/) and you can too!!

Go here to find out Lianne's secret  - www.tlffitness.com/19ddsc.htm 

Right defo no more promo sales type shit anymore promise...

I want to give you a sneak peak into my very explosive article that's coming out this Monday, If your a energy vampire or a pessimist you won't want to read it because it's aimed directly at you!!

*SPOILER ALERT*

Why did this picture create such a HUGE kick off??

   

Go and click that subscribe button to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment