Monday 21 January 2013

22 random facts about me

Today I thought I'd give you some random facts about me, so here goes...

I have an extra lump of skin near my left ear - I was always told as a kid that it made me individual, I've never had a problem with it and you'd probably would never notice it.

I used to live in Portugal working in my Dad's bar 'RAMBOS' - Back in 2000 I moved to Portugal the day after my final exam, stayed there on and off for a couple of years. Absoluty loved it!

I have a seven year old daughter named Tiana-Lilly - She's my little princess and who the companies named after (TLF Fitness). She changed my life for the better

If I go out to restaurants I have to have a steak -  I don't care if it's Chinese, Greek, Italian I have to have steak, it's like a default that comes out of my mouth.

I like all my tin labels facing the front - My OCD kicks right in after we've been shopping, everything in the cupboard HAS to have the label facing the front.

I have misophonia - Do you know when someone eats near you and there really noisy!? I have that with everyone to the point I want to straight up punch them in the face. I've had it for about 15 years now and it doesn't get easier. NOTE Do not eat near me ;)

I support Man Utd - I started supporting United when I was about 6/7 just to piss the rest of the famly off because they all supported City. It just stuck

I also have a season ticket with Tiana - We sit in the Sir Alex Ferguson Stand with my mate Barnsey and his son. Tiana LOVES match days

I hate wearing suits - The only time you'll see me in a suit is either a wedding, race day or court haha

I love wearing shorts - I wear shorts 365 days of the year, If it's really cold you won't see my legs

I need 8 hours sleep other wise I'm a grumpy sod - True story I also like a cat nap in the afternoons, always have since high school

My favourite tipple is Disarranno - Disarranno, straight out of the bottle, no ice, no mixer - just gimme it

Before personal training I was a plasterboarder for 8 years - Fell into it after Portugal ended up doing it for 8 years. Loved the crack on site with the lads didn't like the travelling though.

I love girls aloud & the pussycat dolls - Seen them both aswell, Can't whack a bit of Nicole.

I manned up in 2004 and got into rock music - I love Motley Crue! Been privilged to see them twice now. I use rock to pump me up for a workout.

I have 4 tattoos - 2 geckos - both on my right arm, 1 lion on my left shoulder, Tianas name on my left forearm & 'The way of the warrior' in Bushido writing on my right hand

When I was in school I wanted to be a chef - I loved cooking, still do but my cooking teacher was a bitch and put me off

During school I wanted to be a truck driver - In my careers advisor interview they asked me what I wanted to be - I replied a truck driver, didn't go down well.

I have 2 ears pierced -  Left one when I was 13, Right at 16. My Dad has them both done and I wanted it done to.

I've grew my hair 3 times in my life - It doesn't take long to grow and sometimes I'll get bored with shaving every week so I'll let it grow...then get bored with it so I shave it again.

I once spray painted a disabled parking space outside my house pissed up to stop the neighbours parking there - That was a fun hangover! Just remember looking out of my window in the morning and then the moment of realisation kicked in. To be fair the neighbours always parked so I couldn't get near the house.

When I did my paper-round I knicked milk - Best milk I ever tasted!

No comments:

Post a Comment